Tobin's First Prize

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2010
      Whatever happened to Tobin's First Prize ? They used to have the facility on the north side of the Thruway. For saome reason I associate them with WRGB news.

      And while I am wandering through the backwaters of my memory, is Liz Bishop still around?

      What made me think of this was Gino's "Are you a Schenectadian?" quiz.

    • Dean Splittgerber
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2010
        The building is still there. Tobin's has been loooonng Gone. Its a mixed use site. Yes she's still at 6. Dean

        Dean J. Splittgerber
        Duanesburg, NY