Gang Cars

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 7:03 PM
      Listowners, I apologize......

      I am looking for an individual who might have an interest in purchasing a railway motorcar. I am aware of a deal that includes more equipment than I can use. I am looking for a partner in the deal.

      I do not believe the total of both partner's investment would be more than $6,000.

      The equipment would have been used in MOFW service on the D&H, FJ&G, NYC.......
      If you own a semi, that would help........

      Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Learn More.