RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: New Photo added

    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 26, 2010

      Nice job!

      From: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of slamora1@...
      Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 6:17 PM
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Jim Kelly's Heros
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: New Photo added

      Gino The trees behind the engine are model trees.The photo was taken in my front yard way back there are cold snow coverd trees from a month ago. So any Green is the 2by 3 diorama.

      Steve

      ---- Jim Kelly's Heros <fjgrailroad@...> wrote:

      > Steve,
      >
      > With the shot named '21and3', what did you do to get the treeline behind
      the engines and then the trees in the background? Is it a backdrop or more trees? That picture looks real! Sweet job dude!!!

      > Gino
      >
      > --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com,
      "Jim Kelly's Heros" <fjgrailroad@...> wrote:

      > > Steve,
      > >
      > > Those diorama shots are sweet!!!!! They look great. Tell me that
      posing those two pieces of equipment don't make you miss the FJ&G!!!

      "stevefjg30" <slamora1@> wrote:

      > > > I added a photo of my models of 21&3 In steve's layout
      section.The Caboose is a Gloor Craft and the S-2 is Atlas I took the Photo on a Diorama I built a couple weeks ago.The only section Of the old layout I have left is The high bridge scene I dont know how much longer that will be here.Need to make some room for the new layout.