New Photo added

  • stevefjg30
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 26, 2010
      I added a photo of my models of 21&3 In steve's layout section.The Caboose is a Gloor Craft and the S-2 is Atlas I took the Photo on a Diorama I built a couple weeks ago.The only section Of the old layout I have left is The high bridge scene I dont know how much longer that will be here.Need to make some room for the new layout.

      Steve Lamora
    • stevefjg30
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 26, 2010
        I also added a few more in there.

        Steve

        --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "stevefjg30" <slamora1@...> wrote:

        > I added a photo of my models of 21&3 In steve's layout section.The Caboose is a Gloor Craft and the S-2 is Atlas I took the Photo on a Diorama I built a couple weeks ago.The only section Of the old layout I have left is The high bridge scene I dont know how much longer that will be here.Need to make some room for the new layout.
        >
        > Steve Lamora

      • stevefjg30
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 26, 2010
          I also have the ex D&H Flanger,Combine 21 not painted the caboose #2
          The flanger is half built on the work bench maybe someday I'll get to it and a bunch of scratch built buildings from J-town & G-ville.

          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 26, 2010
            Steve,  If you plan to dispose of the bridge diorama, please consider the Fulton County Museum.  They are setting up a large FJ&G display using Eber's buildings and equipment.  Your workmanship is supurb and they could find a proper use for it in their FJ&G exhibit.

            PKL

            To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
            From: slamora1@...
            Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 20:34:53 +0000
            Subject: [FJGRailroad] New Photo added

            I added a photo of my models of 21&3 In steve's layout section.The Caboose is a Gloor Craft and the S-2 is Atlas I took the Photo on a Diorama I built a couple weeks ago.The only section Of the old layout I have left is The high bridge scene I dont know how much longer that will be here.Need to make some room for the new layout.

            Steve Lamora

          • Dean Splittgerber
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 26, 2010
              My Hero!!!!...Steve me and Chris are building one in the basement. We have half the Benchwork  (L-Girder) done. Can't wait to get some track down and give the #20 a run. Dean

              Dean J. Splittgerber
              Duanesburg, NY

              I added a photo of my models of 21&3 In steve's layout section.The Caboose is a Gloor Craft and the S-2 is Atlas I took the Photo on a Diorama I built a couple weeks ago.The only section Of the old layout I have left is The high bridge scene I dont know how much longer that will be here.Need to make some room for the new layout.

              Steve Lamora

            • Jim Kelly's Heros
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 26, 2010
                Steve,

                Those diorama shots are sweet!!!!! They look great. Tell me that posing those two pieces of equipment don't make you miss the FJ&G!!!

                Gino

                --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "stevefjg30" <slamora1@...> wrote:

                > I added a photo of my models of 21&3 In steve's layout section.The Caboose is a Gloor Craft and the S-2 is Atlas I took the Photo on a Diorama I built a couple weeks ago.The only section Of the old layout I have left is The high bridge scene I dont know how much longer that will be here.Need to make some room for the new layout.
                >
                > Steve Lamora

              • Jim Kelly's Heros
                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 26, 2010
                  Steve,

                  With the shot named '21and3', what did you do to get the treeline behind the engines and then the trees in the background? Is it a backdrop or more trees? That picture looks real! Sweet job dude!!!

                  Gino

                • slamora1@nycap.rr.com
                  Message 8 of 13 , Mar 26, 2010
                    Awsome Dean keep me informed on how your doing.

                    Steve

                  • slamora1@nycap.rr.com
                    Message 9 of 13 , Mar 26, 2010
                      Yea it does I miss it alot about 6 years since it came down .Still nothing Ive done has brought me as much Joy as that layout did.I see now it was a MISTAKE1!!!!!!!! How many different ideas on layouts I have had and nothing has come of them.Bare bechwotk a clean slate Maybe? They do have sound for the s-2's and I said I would consider it when that came about ?? Will have to see.I lost half the basement so it would be only half of the size of th old FJ&G.Something always draws me back to it.

                      Steve Lamora

                    • slamora1@nycap.rr.com
                      Message 10 of 13 , Mar 26, 2010
                        Gino The trees behind the engine are model trees.The photo was taken in my front yard way back there are cold snow coverd trees from a month ago. So any Green is the 2by 3 diorama.

                        Steve

                        ---- Jim Kelly's Heros <fjgrailroad@...> wrote:
                        > Steve,
                        >
                        > With the shot named '21and3', what did you do to get the treeline behind the engines and then the trees in the background? Is it a backdrop or more trees? That picture looks real! Sweet job dude!!!
                        >
                        > Gino
                        >
                        > --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Kelly's Heros" <fjgrailroad@...> wrote:
                        > >

                        > > Steve,
                        > >
                        > > Those diorama shots are sweet!!!!! They look great. Tell me that posing those two pieces of equipment don't make you miss the FJ&G!!!
                        > >
                        > > Gino
                        > >
                        > > --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "stevefjg30" <slamora1@> wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > I added a photo of my models of 21&3 In steve's layout section.The Caboose is a Gloor Craft and the S-2 is Atlas I took the Photo on a Diorama I built a couple weeks ago.The only section Of the old layout I have left is The high bridge scene I dont know how much longer that will be here.Need to make some room for the new layout.
                        > > >
                        > > > Steve Lamora

                      • Dean Splittgerber
                        Message 11 of 13 , Mar 26, 2010
                          You will always have a place to run at my house! Remember you are among friends!

                          Dean J. Splittgerber
                          Duanesburg, NY

                        • slamora1@nycap.rr.com
                          Message 12 of 13 , Mar 26, 2010