Re: [FJGRailroad] Jerry Snyder's Book

  • Charles Vosburgh
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 22, 2010
      I believe it's post card history of Amsterdam NY with some of the pictures showing the trolley cars that served the city.
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 23, 2010
        Sounds interesting.  Does anyone have any particulars; title, ISBN #, source, etc?
        Gordon

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 23, 2010
          Part of the Arcadia series of books with the title "Amsterdam".
          Sounds interesting.  Does anyone have any particulars; title, ISBN #, source, etc?
          Gordon
          I believe it's post card history of Amsterdam NY with some of the pictures showing the trolley cars that served the city.
          March 22, 2010 Headline news in the Amsterdam Recorder, front page!  Jerry is going to be at the Book Hound, 16 E Main from 1-3 PM Saturday for book signing.  Great job Jerry!       Charlie

        • Jerry Snyder
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 23, 2010
            Gordon,
            The book shipped from the publisher last week and is available at Border's, Barnes and Noble, etc., although it may not be stocked in the stores out in your area.  In addition to the shelves it is also available online through any of the big bookstore websites and Amazon. I can send you the details offline so you have a better idea of the content.
            Jerry