Re: [FJGRailroad] Kellogg Branch

  • Charles Vosburgh
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 13, 2010

      Hi Jerry;  I checked today and your right, it's only a 10th of a mile from the end of the four lane.  Also I found a track section at the end of the switch back to Edson street so that crossing will be changed also.  Charlie
      From: Charles Vosburgh <crvosburgh@citlink. net>
      To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, March 12, 2010, 6:47 PM

      Aaron;  The old route 5 doesn't belong to the state any more.  The part outside the city belongs to the county and the rest to the city.  I'm not sure where the city line is but will check tomorrow when I'm down there.  Charlie