Re: [FJGRailroad] Kellogg Branch

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 12, 2010
      The state pays for crossing upgrades, regardless of municipality.

      The states largely administer funds provided through the Feds.

      -Aaron

    • Jerry Snyder
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 13, 2010
        Charlie,
        I checked a couple of maps and the tax rolls and it looks like the city line on Chapman Drive (the old Route 5) is west of the old AC&N - puts the crossingoutside the city line.  Those track sections have been sitting down there for a few weeks now.
        Jerry

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 13, 2010

          Hi Jerry;  I checked today and your right, it's only a 10th of a mile from the end of the four lane.  Also I found a track section at the end of the switch back to Edson street so that crossing will be changed also.  Charlie