Parts needed for a Fairmont W-84 spikepuller

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2010
      I need the main shaft, collar, sleeve and endcap for a Fairmont W-84 Series J spikepuller. Fairmont no longer carries the part. I will take the components if you have them. Got a machine that is only good for parts? I am interested. The shaft fits into a Teledyne gearbox so we would have an interest in the gearbox if you have one with the innerds.

    • Richard Finn
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2010
        Hello Joe,

        In case you haven't tried it, will this website help?

        Dick