Re: [FJGRailroad] Trip west

  • Gordon Davis
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2010
      I believe they belong to the San Francisco vintage trolley program. You will probably hear from the person who purchased them for I believe he is a group member.
      Gordon
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2010

        You mean someone who owns PCC cars is a member of this group?  When Joe said PCC, I was thinking Penn Central Cars, certainly not trolleys...

        Gino

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 5, 2010
          Check with the Cc for he probably was the purchaser of these units for San Francisco.
          Gordon
          You mean someone who owns PCC cars is a member of this group?  When Joe said PCC, I was thinking Penn Central Cars, certainly not trolleys...

          Gino

          I believe they belong to the San Francisco vintage trolley program. You will probably hear from the person who purchased them for I believe he is a group member.

          Gordon

          I forgot to ask about this. On my marathon run to Chicago and back, I was on the Penna Turnpike going through Brookville PA. On the north ide of the road by the exit there was a collection of PCC cars in a truckers parkinglot. Whats that all about?

          Hotmail: Trusted email with MicrosoftÂ’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.