Trip west

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2010
      I forgot to ask about this. On my marathon run to Chicago and back, I was on the Penna Turnpike going through Brookville PA. On the north ide of the road by the exit there was a collection of PCC cars in a truckers parkinglot. Whats that all about?

    • Gordon Davis
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2010
        I believe they belong to the San Francisco vintage trolley program. You will probably hear from the person who purchased them for I believe he is a group member.
        Gordon

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2010

          You mean someone who owns PCC cars is a member of this group?  When Joe said PCC, I was thinking Penn Central Cars, certainly not trolleys...

          Gino

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 5, 2010
            Check with the Cc for he probably was the purchaser of these units for San Francisco.
            Gordon