11th ave Coal House

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2010

      There was a discussion a little while back about the coal dealer on 11th Ave in Gloversville.  Where I haven't dug up the picture of it, I was just browsing my Virtual FJG Page and saw that Paul Charland included it in his Microsoft Train Simulator Virtual Layout.

      This shot will give you a good idea where the switch to the coal trestle was...

      http://web.me.com/gino.dicarlo/FJGRRCO/Virtual_files/jonesnaughton.jpg

      Gino DiCarlo
      Imaging

      Quad/Imaging