Gino---More on Upload/download Problem

  • Saul Kalbfeld
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2000
      I'm trying to finish the ICC1928 folder. I went ahead and uploaded
      #167. Notice that when it appears in the file list, it has a blank
      icon. Has something changed on the site that requires images to be
      downloaded before they can be opened. Compare to #166 which is okay.
      Can you contact eGroups to see if something has changed. I'm
      uploading
      the same way I have the last several months.
      Saul