Deputies say driver fell asleep on tracks

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2010
      I know there's a laugh in here somewhere...

      Deputies say driver fell asleep on tracksDeputies say driver fell asleep on tracks

      FONDA - A Fultonville man was arrested Sunday by Montgomery County sheriff's deputies after he fell asleep at the wheel while his vehicle was sitting on a set of railroad tracks, authorities said.

      Roger A. Savoie, 45, of 186 Pryne Road was charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated driving while intoxicated, unsafe backing and obstructing railway traffic.

      Deputies said when they arrived at the railroad tracks near Subway, they found Savoie asleep with the front of his vehicle on the tracks. As Savoie woke up and exited his vehicle, he didn't put it in park, and it rolled back and hit a sheriff's patrol car, deputies said.

      Savoie was ticketed and released.

      --
      http://fjgrr.org
      http://ginosrailpage.com