Fw: Intereting visitor to the NYS&W today

  • Mark Wilber
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2010

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Mark S Wilber
      Sent: Mon, January 25, 2010 3:46:06 PM
      Subject: Intereting visitor to the NYS&W today

      The SU 100 made a pick up en route to NJ  overnight, stopping at Lackawaxen PA to pick up the Stourbridge Line's BL-2 # 54. The unit arrived in the morning hours of Jan 25, and is destined for the Morristown and Erie for some work. Locomotive will be  delivered to Passaic Jct for interchange, although I don't know when the M&E is expected to pick the engine up. I would assume it will be within 48 hours at the latest. Here are a couple of images of the unit in Ridgefield Park, plus two images of the SU-99 power for tonight(1/25):

      http://rcbsd45.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=1921345

      http://rcbsd45.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=1921344

      http://rcbsd45.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=1921342

      http://rcbsd45.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=1921343