FJG 34064 again

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2010
      Hi Again,

      Here's a link to the Fallen Flags website where in the "F"
      miscalculation section you can scroll down to the FJ&G section where you
      will find four clear shots of the car in question as well as the shot
      that I can provide:

      http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/misc-f/misc-f.html

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2010
        For clarification, those are not my photos... ajk makes no reference to me.

        I don't think that's the same boom used on the FJ&G Burro crane.  The dates on the photos make no sense, since by 1990 the Burro crane was sitting derelict in Gloversville.  The boom isn't even the same shape, thickness, or length as the one on the Burro crane.  That looks to me more like the type of boom used on track maintenance equipment.

        I've never seen a photo of that car in Gloversville; anyone else have one?