RE: [FJGRailroad] Emailing: Scan0085 [1 Attachment]

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11, 2010
      Thanks Gordon! Aaron I am not entirely certain thta the car at Verkliers is either of these cars. And hang on to your hat. I am woring on something that may bring that car out of the Verkliers facility.

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: gdavis4@...
      Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 18:32:39 -0500
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Emailing: Scan0085 [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from Gordon Davis included below]
      Thought you'd be interested in the attachment.  Taken in the early 1960s.
      Gordon
      Scan0085

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 11, 2010
        I'm pretty sure it is one of those cars, Joe.  The length is correct and the support brackets on the sides are correct.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 11, 2010
          Were it anyone else, I would want to go check it out again, but if you are certain I will go with your conclusion. Besides I am working on something that may bring that flat out of the woods.........Way to early to talk about but if I can pull it off, by this time next year the Verkliers may be moving that flat for me.......

          To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
          From: akeller_1979@...
          Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 20:51:57 -0800
          Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Emailing: Scan0085

          I'm pretty sure it is one of those cars, Joe.  The length is correct and the support brackets on the sides are correct.