Emailing: Scan0085

  • Gordon Davis
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 52 KB
    Thought you'd be interested in the attachment.  Taken in the early 1960s.
    Gordon
    Scan0085

  • John
    Message 2 of 5 , Jan 11, 2010
      Nice shot Gordon. Thanks for sharing.
      Message 3 of 5 , Jan 11, 2010
        Thanks Gordon! Aaron I am not entirely certain thta the car at Verkliers is either of these cars. And hang on to your hat. I am woring on something that may bring that car out of the Verkliers facility.

        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
        From: gdavis4@...
        Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 18:32:39 -0500
        Subject: [FJGRailroad] Emailing: Scan0085 [1 Attachment]

        [Attachment(s) from Gordon Davis included below]

        Message 4 of 5 , Jan 11, 2010
          I'm pretty sure it is one of those cars, Joe.  The length is correct and the support brackets on the sides are correct.

          Message 5 of 5 , Jan 11, 2010
            Were it anyone else, I would want to go check it out again, but if you are certain I will go with your conclusion. Besides I am working on something that may bring that flat out of the woods.........Way to early to talk about but if I can pull it off, by this time next year the Verkliers may be moving that flat for me.......

            To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
            From: akeller_1979@...
            Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 20:51:57 -0800
            Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Emailing: Scan0085

            I'm pretty sure it is one of those cars, Joe.  The length is correct and the support brackets on the sides are correct.