Bedford's Trolley

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2010
      Hi guys,

      Many on the group have heard about the late Bob Bedford's trolley facade.  When the cars were being scrapped, Mr. Bedford arranged to get the facade f a trolley for his house.  His intention was to build a trolley layout and house the controller in the cab of a former FJ&G car.  He accomplished this and it was a neat sight to see.

      Well, it's been 24 years since I've seen it in Mr. Bedford's basement so I was happy to see current photos of her in our Yahoo Group.  New Group Member, Mark Pollard, a worker at the Fulton County Museum took photos of her at the State Archives and plans to build a replica for the FJ&G Layout they plan to build.  Due to the size of the facade, moving it into the museum will be difficult and it can only be 'loaned' from the State.

      To make a short story long, Mark has uploaded his photos to the group and you are all able to have a look.  Here's the link:

      Enjoy!