Boxcars - Recordation Files

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2010
      I just posted the only relevant ICC recordation files I can find pertaining to FJ&G equipment.

      You can find the PDFs under the Yahoo! Groups homepage > files section > Aaron's Pictures and Files.  The documents are titiled ICC Recordation File #1, #2, #3, and #4, respectively.  I had to split file #4 into **PART 1** and **PART 2** to get around maximum file sizes.

      If anyone cars to decipher the meanings of these files in layman's terms, please do so for our benefit.  Document #4 will probably hold a few clues for a few of us.

      Anyone wishing to search more recordation files can go to
      http://www.stb.dot.gov/recordations.nsf/PartyNameListForm?openform