RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: 238 boxcars--LOAM

    Message 1 of 39 , Jan 4, 2010
      That was not the deal. PC did the painting and stenciling. they were delivered to the FJ&G in FJ&G reporting marks.

      I can not explain Aaron's situation......if it happened on the LS&BC I have to think it could happen on the FJ&G

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: Gino.Dicarlo@...
      Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 21:01:28 -0600
      Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: 238 boxcars--LOAM

      Maybe they were like the St. Lawrence per-diem cars.  Instead of storing them for cash, the FJ&G used

      them and stored them?  What I don't understand is why Penn Central had any ties to them after 1976?

      Also, the FJ&G did more than just paint over the marks, they painted over the PC logos also!

      Gino

      Message 39 of 39 , Jan 5, 2010
        Aaron,

        Thanks for uploading the boxcar info!  Great stuff!

        Gino

        http://fjgrr.org
        http://ginosrailpage.com
        http://ginostrolleypage.com