Re: [FJGRailroad] Merry Christmas to me!

  • Richard Finn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2010
      Thanks Joe

      Done; amazon.com $26.40 w/ free shipping.

      Dick

      On Jan 2, 2010, at 8:17 PM, joseph Klapkowski wrote:

      First, let me say Happy New Year to all of you. Second let me say I have no economic interest in this.
      Third, If I missed a previous discussion on this, pardon me.

      I got a book from Santa that I want to tell all of you about.

      Its called ALCO LOCOMOTIVES by Brian Solomon. Now I do not know Mr. Solomon although his name sounds familiar.

      For FJ&G content look at the back cover of the dust jacket.

      This is A GREAT BOOK.

      I have only thumbed through this three times and read parts but you gotta get this book.

      Questions gleefully answered.... ......

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2010
        Nothing makes me feel better than "Thanks Joe".................You are sincerely welcome...........

        CC: rafinn@...
        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com