FJ&G Boxcar articles

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2009
      I finally overcame the scanner issues and have three stories about the FJ&G if anyone wants them. The first is from the LH dated 7/5/77 and talks about the 20 new all doors cars. Pictured is FJG 29005.

      The second from May 1975 is about the purchase of the 238 used cars from the Penn Central. Car FJG 138376 is pictured.

      The third article from the LH is undated and discusses the plan to put the Fulton County Adirondack Beauty slogan on the car.

      Email me and I will send them to you as an attachment.