ALCO Locomotives Brian Solomonj

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2009
      Disclaimer - I have no economic interest in this book.

      the dust cover of the book ALCO  Locomotives by Brian Solomon MBI Publishing has a photo on a NYC FA making a drop at Fonda to interchange with FJ&G #20 on the next track over.

      Everyone in the room knew that I was excited.......Nearly 50 and I can still get excited at what is under the Christmas Tree.......