Headlights

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 24, 2009
      In my eternal quest for obscure information, does anyone have a good reference on Peter Grey lanterns?

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2010
        I have just completed the restoration of a DL&W headlight for a tourist railroad. It came out very nice. Do you have a headlight that needs attention? I will restore it for free (well you pay for parts). Got a headlight you do not want? Know of a locomotive going to scrap? I am interested in parts as well.

        Let me know about any headlight fixture that you might know of that needs a new home..............
      • Gordon Davis
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1 7:34 AM
          I believe that there is a Unadilla Valley headlight wandering about my brother's 'stuff'.  I'll check with him re; restoration.
          Gordon Davis

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1 11:10 AM
            I am available..........

            To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com