Re: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G Trolley [1 Attachment]

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 11, 2009
      That trolley is gorgeous!!!!  I'd love to see her as a chicken coup!

      Gino

      On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 10:37 AM, Gordon Davis <gdavis4@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Gordon Davis included below]

      Here is an opportunity for we FJ&Gers to undertake a restoration of something other than a DO leftover.
      A group in Shelburn Falls, MA restored this little interurban, once a pig sty/chickencoop/whatever, into operating condition.  I believe it is powered by a trailing generator car.
      Gordon
      Shelburn Falls Trolley

      http://fjgrr.org
      http://ginosrailpage.com
      http://ginostrolleypage.com
      http://ginosmusicservice.com
    • handyman756
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 11, 2009
        Gino,
        Let's see your photos! You probably used a real camera - I just had my phone!
        Jerry

        --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Gino's Railpage" <fjgrailroad@...> wrote:

        > That trolley is gorgeous!!!! I'd love to see her as a chicken coup!
        >
        > Gino
        >
        > On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 10:37 AM, Gordon Davis <gdavis4@...> wrote:
        >

        > > [Attachment(s)<https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&view=js&name=js&ver=GRUts-X5mqs.en.&am=!JjYx-7BZhZy5A3Gi0fgGIjf9GXL0D5u4hQ0MOIxZb0JG8Q#1257e63d986d64b6_TopText>from Gordon Davis included below]
        > >
        > > Here is an opportunity for we FJ&Gers to undertake a restoration of
        > > something other than a DO leftover.
        > > A group in Shelburn Falls, MA restored this little interurban, once a pig
        > > sty/chickencoop/whatever, into operating condition. I believe it is powered
        > > by a trailing generator car.
        > > Gordon
        > > The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
        > > attachments:
        > > Shelburn Falls Trolley
        > >
        > > Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent
        > > sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail
        > > security settings to determine how attachments are handled.
        > >

        > --
        > http://fjgrr.org
        > http://ginosrailpage.com
        > http://ginostrolleypage.com
        > http://ginosmusicservice.com

      • Gordon Davis
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 12, 2009
          I'll hunt up the web-site for you all for I believe there are before & after shots.
          Gordon

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 12, 2009
            There are other links, one an aerial view of the site.
            Gordon