That snowplow

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2009
      That snowplow I was talking about last weeek in Binghamton is a Russel plow S/N R1201 or 1291. This plow throws snow to the left and right, the point being in the middle of the car.

      It does not have the originla haedlight but an EMD like two buld diesel light turned side ways and mounted up much higher on a couple of steel straps ahead of the coupola. It does have a knuckle on the plow end and it has friction bearings.......

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2009
        Not the same plow.

        -Aaron