Off

  • Mark Wilber
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2009
      The CNYK from Bingamton to CP Sparrow ( Port Jervis) is single track main line. CP SR to CP Lanesboro has a control running track (old main #1).  Old main #1 is ripped up from CP Lansboro to (over the mountain) CP Sanford (just west Deposit).  Control running track from CP Sanford to CP Deposit (old main #1).  Control running track from CP Lordville to CP Eddy (old main #2). Control running track from CP Nobody to CP Narrows (old main #2). Control running track CP Shahola to CP Parkers (old main #1).
         All the running tracks are pretty well full of storage cars, TTAX,TTPX's, all flat cars, except those NYSW ex wood chip cars. LOL,that tree isn't growing,just got thrown in there.
        The Jordan spreader and the snow plow is getting heavy repairs done. If we get a major snowstorm soon,we'd be in trouble. The 3022 was getting a 92 day inspection. It should be done by now. Im off the local job, and now working the road trains between Binhamton and Little Ferry,New Jersey.