Re: Heir to a Glove Town's Legacy--Trains Mag Photo

  • John
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2009
      If you like this photo get the magazine. The picture looks really nice in the magazine as compared to online (at least my screens version online). Thanks for posting Aaron. That blue and yellow paint job was pretty sharp looking.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2009

        I liked that paint job also!  I wish all those DO engines were painted like that, although the Burgundy and

        gold wasn't too shabby.  I always wondered why CACV 101 was just blue.  Did they never get around to

        adding the yellow?

        Gino