Hi cube Auto Parts Cars

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2009
      I was in Haverstraw NY today and I saw a couple of 89 foot, auto parts hi cube plug door, boxcars, probably of Conrail ancestory.
      These cars  had private reporting marks. Although I did not write down the car letters, they were somehing like HCLX.

      Here is my question. These cars were originally built to handle auto parts in metal gaylords.

      What would anyone put into such a car today if it were not used for autoparts?