RE: [FJGRailroad] Dinner time?

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 9, 2009
      Ok, I'll get a count in the am and confirm, but I think we are going to be joined by a few more in the pm too, so we'll be flexible.

      PKL

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: fjgrailroad@...
      Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 19:31:12 -0400
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Dinner time?

      My wife is off again Paul, just me!

      On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 7:06 PM, Paul Larner <pklarner@hotmail. com> wrote:

      Jerry 5:00 or 5:30, can't remember.  We'll gather there around 5, I suspect, for a little R&R first.   I was over there today and actually forgot to stop at the restaurant.  Reservations were confirmed last week and can be adjusted very easily for additional friends.

      PKL

      To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com
      From: handyman756@ yahoo.com
      Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 21:44:01 +0000
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Dinner time?

      Just wanted to check for tomorrow - what time are we targeting for dinner at the Railyard? Just so I can let Kathy know what time to join us. Thanks!

      http://fjgrr. org
      http://ginosrailpag e.com
      http://ginostrolley page.com
      http://ginosmusicse rvice.com

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 9, 2009
        Who might we get in the PM?  Wives?  No Andy Fusco this year?

        Gino

        From: fjgrailroad@...
        Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 19:31:12 -0400

        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 9, 2009
          Gino,

          Andy can't make it.  there are a couple people who are interested but tied up in the am.  Peter is one, others are interested in the Mtn. Lk. and FJ&G but not on line.

          PKL

          To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
          From: fjgrailroad@...
          Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 19:41:02 -0400

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 9, 2009

            Just trying to get a name tag for all.  Even if they're 50/50!

            To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com