Dinner time?

  • handyman756
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 9, 2009
      Just wanted to check for tomorrow - what time are we targeting for dinner at the Railyard? Just so I can let Kathy know what time to join us. Thanks!
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 9, 2009
        Jerry 5:00 or 5:30, can't remember.  We'll gather there around 5, I suspect, for a little R&R first.   I was over there today and actually forgot to stop at the restaurant.  Reservations were confirmed last week and can be adjusted very easily for additional friends.

        PKL

        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
        From: handyman756@...
        Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 21:44:01 +0000
        Subject: [FJGRailroad] Dinner time?

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 9, 2009
          My wife is off again Paul, just me!

          To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
          From: handyman756@...
          Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 21:44:01 +0000

          Just wanted to check for tomorrow - what time are we targeting for dinner at the Railyard? Just so I can let Kathy know what time to join us. Thanks!

          http://fjgrr.org
          http://ginosrailpage.com
          http://ginostrolleypage.com
          http://ginosmusicservice.com
        • (no author)
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 9, 2009
            Ok, I'll get a count in the am and confirm, but I think we are going to be joined by a few more in the pm too, so we'll be flexible.

            PKL

            To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
            From: fjgrailroad@...
            Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 19:31:12 -0400
            Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Dinner time?

            To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 9, 2009
              Who might we get in the PM?  Wives?  No Andy Fusco this year?

              Gino

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 9, 2009
                Gino,

                Andy can't make it.  there are a couple people who are interested but tied up in the am.  Peter is one, others are interested in the Mtn. Lk. and FJ&G but not on line.

                PKL

                To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                From: fjgrailroad@...
                Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 19:41:02 -0400

                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 9, 2009

                  Just trying to get a name tag for all.  Even if they're 50/50!

                  To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com