Get Together

    Message 1 of 94 , Oct 8, 2009

      Getting close guys!  I hope everyone checked in with Paul who plans on attending dinner at the

      Rail Yard.  Also, even though it may be too late, please reply to the group if you are 100 %

      coming!  Even if you're 95%, let me know!

      Look forward to seeing you!

      Gino

      Gino DiCarlo
      Imaging

      Quad/Imaging
      A Division of Quad/Graphics

      Saratoga Springs, New York
      518-581-4276 phone
      gino.dicarlo@...
      www.QG.com

    • slamora1@nycap.rr.com
      Message 94 of 94 , Oct 9, 2009

        I will not be attending have some issues with work, thought I might get out of it but I'm stuck sorry. CSX SUX

        Steve Lamora