RE: [FJGRailroad] The great silence.

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2009
      Yes.  We'll meet around 9:30 am at the Fulton County Museum on the north end of Kingsboro Avenue, in Gloversville, NY, this Saturday.  The day will conclude with dinner at the RailYard restaurant on West Fulton Street next to the former FJ&G yard.

      Paul

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: gdavis4@...
      Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 18:26:47 -0400
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] The great silence.

      Is our Saturday frolic on for this weekend?
      Gordon

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 8, 2009
        In case anyone is wondering, yes I will be bringing my book to sell this Saturday.
        I know most people in the group grabbed one, but just in case I missed anyone
        I'll have them.

        Remember, they make great Christmas gifts!  Hanukkah too!

        Gino

        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
        From: gdavis4@...
        Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 18:26:47 -0400