The great silence.

  • Gordon Davis
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2009
      Is our Saturday frolic on for this weekend?
      Gordon
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6, 2009

        I sure hope so Gordon!  Otherwise I'm driving for the foliage.  It has been a week since we

        last had a brisk discussion.  The last thing we discussed was my webpage.  By the way, it's

        being hosted by a fellow group member and should be there now!

        Gino

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 6, 2009
          What is the agenda? Or what time should I be where?

          To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
          From: gdavis4@...
          Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 18:26:47 -0400

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 6, 2009
            Yes.  We'll meet around 9:30 am at the Fulton County Museum on the north end of Kingsboro Avenue, in Gloversville, NY, this Saturday.  The day will conclude with dinner at the RailYard restaurant on West Fulton Street next to the former FJ&G yard.

            Paul

            To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
            From: gdavis4@...
            Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 18:26:47 -0400

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 8, 2009
              In case anyone is wondering, yes I will be bringing my book to sell this Saturday.
              I know most people in the group grabbed one, but just in case I missed anyone
              I'll have them.

              Remember, they make great Christmas gifts!  Hanukkah too!

              Gino

              To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
              From: gdavis4@...
              Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 18:26:47 -0400