Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: The FJ&G Webpage

  • DJS
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 30, 2009
      Not a bad idea John, but I'll tell ya since I learned how to use Dreamweaver and work on our own business website I find you have a lot more control than PBASE or Fotopic. I tried PBASE out once just to test it out and thought it was kind of clunky. They also just suffered from a major meltdown to. At some point I am going to build my site. Finding cheap space to host it and build it yourself is the way to go. HVCC offers some great continuing ED classes on Dreamweaver and Photoshop. Not to mention there are some great guides out to. And by any means am I a pro at code or websites in anyway either. Deano

      Dean J. Splittgerber

      Duanesburg, N.Y.

      http://www.railpictures.net/showphotos.php?userid=8997