RE: [FJGRailroad] Great news

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2009
      Now Mark,  are you able to attend our group meeeting on October 10th in Gloversville?  Love to have you there and welcome back.

      PKL

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: fjgrailroad@...
      Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 21:01:33 -0400
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Great news

      I've great news for the group.  One of our longtime members has decided to come back to the group.
      Mark Wilbur is returning and let me just say how happy I am with this.  I think he got burnt out with
      the whole Yahoo Group experience and decided to take some time off.

      For those of you newcomers, Mark is a former engineer and conductor on the FJ&G and has worked
      for the Delaware Otsego System (Corp.) for over 30 years.  Mark has worked for all the DO shortlines
      including the LASB, CNYK and the CACV.

      Please join me in welcoming Mark back to the group.  Many have asked me how he's doing, now you
      can ask him yourself...

      Gino

      p.s. Make sure you tell him to join us in October!

      --
      http://fjgrr. org
      http://ginosrailpag e.com

      Ready for Fall shows? Use Bing to find helpful ratings and reviews on digital tv's. Click here.