RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: arrival of the103

    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 8, 2009
      Thanks

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: jsesonske@...
      Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 18:45:31 +0000
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Re: arrival of the103

      Joe--
      If you go to this website and look at the photo of R&S 20 (its the 5th photo from the top), that is the exact paint scheme that 31 had when it arrived in Gloversville. I just looked at my print and the numbers were painted out on it when it arrived. I'll try and scan the print tomorrow.

      http://www.trainweb .org/oldtimetrai ns/shortlines/ RS_roster. htm