Re: arrival of the103

  • johnsesonske
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 7, 2009
      Joe--
      If you go to this website and look at the photo of R&S 20 (its the 5th photo from the top), that is the exact paint scheme that 31 had when it arrived in Gloversville. I just looked at my print and the numbers were painted out on it when it arrived. I'll try and scan the print tomorrow.

      http://www.trainweb.org/oldtimetrains/shortlines/RS_roster.htm

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 8, 2009
        Thanks

        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com