Re: For the HO modelers out there

  • johnsesonske
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4 9:00 PM
      I could not believe it when I saw they were making this engine and the 103. Does anyone know for sure that the 103 will be lettered FJG and not LASB. Since they are making the 102 I am concerned they will label the 103 as LASB since it carried those marks for over one year.

      I do not believe the 102 ever operated on the FJG. Only the 103 and 100 ran on FJG. They also stored some green Adirondack units for a period of time.

      John Sesonske