a new New York State shortline railroad book is out

  • d.michael holdridge
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2009
       Hey Gino,
         You told me at one time you really liked the Unadilla Valley Railroad, so I thought this might be of interested to you.

         2 days ago, I received a book in the mail from Bill Young, titled

          " UV, the Life and Times of a Small Railroad
      a Definitive Account of the Unadilla Valley Railway "

                    By William S. Young

      Its soft cover, 122 pages including color cover & back, inside all print and pictures.
        Lots of history information, 72 or so pictures, maps, roster, timetables and several illustrations.
        I haven't had time to really get into it yet, but it looks pretty good.  I would certainly buy it had it not been presented to me.

        Bill sent nothing with it concerning its, price, mailing or anything, so I'm sending his address to you for order information if you or anyone in your group interested.

      William S. Young
      8353 Starrucca Creek Road
      Susquehanna, PA
                             18847-8060

      Best, Mike Holdridge

    • joel norman
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2009
        DOES THIS BOOK HAVE A ISBN NUMBER???????