RE: [FJGRailroad] Tender

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2009

      FAGE is the best Greek Yogurt in the world.  I love it.  I've been meaning to go visit them in Johnstown to see if I can buy a gallon of it!

      Gino

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2009
        Bob,

        The D&H gondolas are usually loaded down with scrap iron destined for the factory out near Waupaca... I think.

        Which railroad uses the old D&H cars for ballast?

        -Aaron