RE: [FJGRailroad] Ex D&H Flanger

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31, 2009
      Joe, IIRC all that remains of the flanger is the flatbed, trucks and cabin.  All the flanger mechanism, tanks, etc have been removed long ago.

      PKL

      To: fjgrailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: riverlinejoe@...
      Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:42:45 +0000
      Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Ex D&H Flanger

      Does anyone know how much it weighs without the trucks?

      To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com
      From: oldcrab62@yahoo. com
      Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 06:17:03 -0700

       IT WAS THERE YESTERDAY. (Sunday)

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1 1:07 PM
        Yes I am aware of that. I need to tell the trucker roughly what the body weighs without the trucks.

        To: fjgrailroad@yahoogroups.com
        From: pklarner@...
        Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 13:50:35 -0400

        To: fjgrailroad@ yahoogroups. com
        From: riverlinejoe@ hotmail.com
        Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:42:45 +0000

        Does anyone know how much it weighs without the trucks?

        To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com
        From: oldcrab62@yahoo. com
        Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 06:17:03 -0700

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 1 5:46 PM

          Is it going somewhere?

          Gino

          Yes I am aware of that. I need to tell the trucker roughly what the body weighs without the trucks.

          To: fjgrailroad@yahoogroups.com
          From: pklarner@...
          Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 13:50:35 -0400

          To: fjgrailroad@yahoogroups.com
          From: riverlinejoe@...
          Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:42:45 +0000

          Does anyone know how much it weighs without the trucks?

          To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
          From: oldcrab62@...
          Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 06:17:03 -0700

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 1 6:05 PM
            IT MIGHT BE......

            To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
            From: Gino.Dicarlo@...
            Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 19:46:34 -0500

            Is it going somewhere?

            Gino

            Yes I am aware of that. I need to tell the trucker roughly what the body weighs without the trucks.

            To: fjgrailroad@ yahoogroups. com
            From: pklarner@hotmail. com
            Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 13:50:35 -0400

            To: fjgrailroad@ yahoogroups. com
            From: riverlinejoe@ hotmail.com
            Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:42:45 +0000

            Does anyone know how much it weighs without the trucks?

            To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com
            From: oldcrab62@yahoo. com
            Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 06:17:03 -0700

             IT WAS THERE YESTERDAY. (Sunday)

            Does anyone know the styaus of the EX D&H -FJ&G flanger that was in Northville? Is it still there?

            Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Try it now.

            start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00

            Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Try it now.

            Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on Facebook. Find out more.