Trolley Identification - VIN# ?

  • handyman756
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2009
      Did the trolley builders put any kind of a plate or number on the cars for identification (like a VIN number on an automobile)? And if so, where would I look for it - on the frame, on the body - and in what area? And how would I trace it back to the car once I had the number? Doing a little detective work and any help will be appreciated. Thanks!