For the HO modelers out there

  • nydepot
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2009
      Athearn announced today a new run of RS-3s and this group includes DO System #102 and #103, both of which traveled on the FJ&G at times.

      http://www.athearn.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=ATH94121
      http://www.athearn.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=ATH94120

      They've got a small spelling error, which I emailed them about. I assume until the photos are up they will be in maroon/gold.

      Charles
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2009
        Thanks Charles!

        --
        http://fjgrr.org
        http://ginosrailpage.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2009
          I could not believe it when I saw they were making this engine and the 103. Does anyone know for sure that the 103 will be lettered FJG and not LASB. Since they are making the 102 I am concerned they will label the 103 as LASB since it carried those marks for over one year.

          I do not believe the 102 ever operated on the FJG. Only the 103 and 100 ran on FJG. They also stored some green Adirondack units for a period of time.

          John Sesonske