Get Together on Oct. 10

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2009
      We will be making an auto trip over the roadbed of the Mountain Lake Railroad.

      If you haven't already done so and plan to join us for dinner at the Railyard restaurant, please let me know so I can add you to the reservation.

      PKL

      Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for HotmailĀ®. Try it now.
    • slamora1@nycap.rr.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2009
        Paul I will be there I should be alone doubt wife will come.