RE: [dandh] Donation of railroad history to North Bennington

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2009
      Thanks  for the "Thumbs Up". My sincere hope is that my fellow railfans will avail themselves of the registers. So often this stuff gets "lost".

      It is there, go look at it!

      That would be the most satisfying thing that you folks could do......

      To: dandh@yahoogroups.com; DandHRailroad@yahoogroups.com; guilfordrailsightings@yahoogroups.com; vrsandrutland@yahoogroups.com
      From: cully_vermont@...
      Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 17:21:51 -0700
      Subject: [dandh] Donation of railroad history to North Bennington

      A hearty "thumbs up" to Joe Klapkowski for his recent donation of railroad registers to the North Bennington community !!  Many thanx Joe for your sharing of a valuable resource for all to see and access !!

      The link to the Bennington Banner editorial is attached.

      http://www.benningt onbanner. com/opinion/ ci_12898020

      Windows Liveā„¢ HotmailĀ®: Celebrate the moment with your favorite sports pics. Check it out.