October 10th

  • odakyu2003
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 18, 2009
      Gino and all. Thanks for nailing a date to the barn (as in carbarn) door. I've marked my calendar for a trip to Fulton County that Saturday.
      I'll search the 'archives' for something of interest to bring along.
      See you all on the 10th.
      Gordon
      PS any Onondaga county persons wish to carpool?
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 18, 2009
        Have we settled on going up the Mountain Lake ROW?

        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 18, 2009
            I will wash my face and shave so that it looks fresh.....

            To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 18, 2009
              Joe, that's the plan, but not confirmed because we only just set a date.  If that doesn't work there are any number of other subjects for discussion.  Not to forget, the meet isn't set to only one topic.  This is just a goal for a side excursion supplemented with a presentation.  We have never lacked for something to discover.

              PKL

              To: fjgrailroad@yahoogroups.com
              From: riverlinejoe@...
              Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 18:45:54 +0000

              Have we settled on going up the Mountain Lake ROW?

              To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com
              From: gdavis4@twcny. rr.com
              Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 15:04:37 +0000

              Gino and all. Thanks for nailing a date to the barn (as in carbarn) door. I've marked my calendar for a trip to Fulton County that Saturday.
              I'll search the 'archives' for something of interest to bring along.
              See you all on the 10th.
              Gordon
              PS any Onondaga county persons wish to carpool?

              Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Search, add, and share the web’s latest sports videos. Check it out.
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 18, 2009
                As you make your decision to attend this year please let me know how many may I count on for dinner as I want to make reservations fairly early, in as much we usually take over half of a relatively small eating venue.

                PKL

                To: fjgrailroad@yahoogroups.com
                From: riverlinejoe@...
                Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 01:03:43 +0000

                I will wash my face and shave so that it looks fresh.....

                To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com
                From: fjgrailroad@ gmail.com
                Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 16:02:53 -0400

                It will be great to have a fresh face!

                Gino

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Jul 18, 2009, at 11:04 AM, "odakyu2003" <gdavis4@twcny. rr.com> wrote:

                Gino and all. Thanks for nailing a date to the barn (as in carbarn) door. I've marked my calendar for a trip to Fulton County that Saturday.
                I'll search the 'archives' for something of interest to bring along.
                See you all on the 10th.
                Gordon
                PS any Onondaga county persons wish to carpool?

                NEW mobile Hotmail. Optimized for YOUR phone. Click here.
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 18, 2009
                  Sign me up for one.

                  To: fjgrailroad@yahoogroups.com
                  From: pklarner@...
                  Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 22:28:26 -0400

                  To: fjgrailroad@ yahoogroups. com
                  From: riverlinejoe@ hotmail.com
                  Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 01:03:43 +0000

                  I will wash my face and shave so that it looks fresh.....

                  To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com
                  From: fjgrailroad@ gmail.com
                  Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 16:02:53 -0400

                  It will be great to have a fresh face!

                  Gino

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Jul 18, 2009, at 11:04 AM, "odakyu2003" <gdavis4@twcny. rr.com> wrote:

                  Gino and all. Thanks for nailing a date to the barn (as in carbarn) door. I've marked my calendar for a trip to Fulton County that Saturday.
                  I'll search the 'archives' for something of interest to bring along.
                  See you all on the 10th.
                  Gordon
                  PS any Onondaga county persons wish to carpool?

                  NEW mobile Hotmail. Optimized for YOUR phone. Click here.

                  Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Celebrate the moment with your favorite sports pics. Check it out.
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 19, 2009
                    Thanks Joe.  Done.

                    PKL

                    To: fjgrailroad@yahoogroups.com
                    From: riverlinejoe@...
                    Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 03:47:31 +0000

                    Sign me up for one.

                    To: fjgrailroad@ yahoogroups. com
                    From: pklarner@hotmail. com
                    Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 22:28:26 -0400

                    To: fjgrailroad@ yahoogroups. com
                    From: riverlinejoe@ hotmail.com
                    Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 01:03:43 +0000

                    I will wash my face and shave so that it looks fresh.....

                    To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 19, 2009
                      Paul and /or Gino,

                      I plan on coming up from Virginia, and I will be bringing my brother-in-law, Ken.  Ken grew up up there, currently lives in Rock City Falls, and when he I showed him Gino's book, he recognized a lot of the pictures.  He may be able to add something to the event.

                      See you all in October.

                      Skip Barber

                      To: fjgrailroad@ yahoogroups. com
                      From: riverlinejoe@ hotmail.com
                      Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 01:03:43 +0000

                      I will wash my face and shave so that it looks fresh.....

                      To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jul 19, 2009
                        Great Skip.  Got it.

                        PKL

                        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com

                        To: fjgrailroad@ yahoogroups. com
                        From: riverlinejoe@ hotmail.com
                        Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 01:03:43 +0000

                        I will wash my face and shave so that it looks fresh.....

                        To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com

                        Message 11 of 11 , Jul 20, 2009
                          Come as you are Joe, it will just be great to see you!

                          Gino

                          Sent from my iPhone

                          To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com