Get Together

    Message 1 of 94 , Jul 15, 2009

      OK, here are the Saturdays in October;  3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st.  Give us your

      preferences.  Any weekend is good for me.  As of the moment, I have no DJ gigs in

      October.

      After 17 years of working weekends here at Quad Graphics, I finally have

      Saturday and Sundays off...

      Gino

      H.I.I.C.

      Gino DiCarlo
      Imaging

      Quad/Imaging
      A Division of Quad/Graphics

      Saratoga Springs, New York
      518-581-4276 phone
      gino.dicarlo@...
      www.QG.com

    • slamora1@nycap.rr.com
      Message 94 of 94 , Oct 9, 2009

        I will not be attending have some issues with work, thought I might get out of it but I'm stuck sorry. CSX SUX

        Steve Lamora