Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: The "Old" CNYK Railbed - Sold

  • DJS
    Message 1 of 7 , May 15, 2009
      Thanks Gino, Keep up the Great work with your Sites and Books. US fans of Mohawk Valley and Capital District Railroad and Traction History don't realize how lucky we have it due to your websites. Not to forget the Canal also. But that's for another Yahoo Group. Deano

      Dean J. Splittgerber

      Duanesburg, N.Y.

      http://www.railpictures.net/showphotos.php?userid=8997