Re: [FJGRailroad] The "Old" CNYK Railbed - Sold

    Message 1 of 7 , May 14, 2009
    • DJS
      Message 2 of 7 , May 15, 2009
        Thanks Gino, Keep up the Great work with your Sites and Books. US fans of Mohawk Valley and Capital District Railroad and Traction History don't realize how lucky we have it due to your websites. Not to forget the Canal also. But that's for another Yahoo Group. Deano

        Dean J. Splittgerber

        Duanesburg, N.Y.

        http://www.railpictures.net/showphotos.php?userid=8997